Get the weed, leave the seed.
The Intela Lift System is a unique, patent-pending system designed for row crop cultivators that utilizes your existing monitor technology to raise and lower each row unit individually, to successfully cultivate each row without disturbing existing crop. Add swath control, or section control to your existing field cultivator.
The Intela Lift System, BH-100 Row Unit, works with your existing John Deer, 20/20 Precision Planting, Ag Leader monitor and more.
BENEFITS OF SECTION CONTROL
Each row can raise independently, leaving crop undisturbed in irregular end rows; use your internal boundaries to automatically raise up on waterways. ROI is especially quicker for organic farming, minimizing crop loss and maximizing bushels.
- No cultivating out point rows
- Remove weeds without creating bare spots for weeds to grow in end rows
- No need for headlands along waterways
- Eliminate erosion down end rows during heavy rain
- Extend the life of waterways
- Save time and money, up to $45 per acre* (See ROI section below)
- Easier on equipment
- No bouncing across bermed end rows at every waterway
- Better stewardship of the land
Our Intela Lift Systems can be adapted to fit most rear-mount cultivators. We can customize to fit most cultivators.
Intela Lift Systems may be installed on your field cultivator, side dress bar, or other applications.
Intela Lift Systems - Return on Investment (ROI)
*Savings of $45/acre is based on a square 40 acre field with a waterway at a 45° angle through the center. With end rows around the waterway, you would cultivate out 0.9 acres of corn.
With the BH 100 - Intela Lift System, you won’t have to cultivate out any corn. Also, you could save more than an hour in time it would take to maintain end rows around the waterway.